Please select all options.
Post menopause, our bodies experience a hormone shift with declining levels of estrogen and increased levels of androgens which affect skins texture and appearance. Loss of elasticity, less volume, bone loss and hydration become predominant along with darker spots/patches. Breakouts can reoccur. With new technology and knowledge, feel empowered to invest in yourself while adjusting your routine.
- Add a topical Vitamin D to replenish hormonal balance in skin, bolster up skin’s moisture barrier, and increase environmental protection from light and pollution.
- Use a cream based resurfacing agent to insure cell turnover but also maintain hydration and reduce sensitivity.
- We can’t stress enough the importance of daily protection for the aging affects of exposure to sun, your devices and pollution. 80% of aging effects are from accumulation of environmental exposure from birth on. (1) Use a separate topical skin protector which blocks pollution and broad spectrum SPF protection from all light sources, including the one that comes from your laptop or phone screen.
- Night Revitalizer, 1.7 fl oz
- VitaD Fortified Topical Elixir, 1.0 fl oz