Home Collections Moisturizers Age Defying Moisturizer
Age Defying Moisturizer
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Dual action, anti-aging complex and SPF 18 protection fortified with antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrating extracts.
Dual action, anti-aging complex and SPF 18 protection fortified with antioxidants, vitamins, and naturally hydrating extracts.
- Ideal as a daily moisturizer
- Lightweight formula, ideal under makeup
- Helps skin recover from photo damage
- Helps skin feel tight and smooth
- Promotes moisture retention
- Helps calm irritation and redness
- Exclusive AOX Technology™ combines essential vitamins and antioxidants
- Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6%. Other Ingredients: Water, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Dibenzoate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl Phosphate, Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Polysilicone-11, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Centella Asiatica (Hydocotyl) Extract, Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Squalane, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Linoleate (Vitamin E Linoleate), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate), Pyridoxine Dipalmitate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pancium Milicaeum (Millet) Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA,, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol.
Smooth a thin layer over dry treatment areas. Reapply as needed after swimming or perspiring.
Warnings For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Consult doctor before applying to children under 6 months of age.