Please select all options.
- Body's natural form of Vitamin C in high concentration (20%)
- Fortified with Pycnogenol® super antioxidant to boost performance
- Helps firm and tone the feel of skin texture
- Helps fade the appearance of discoloration and fine lines
- Helps brighten complexion
- Enhances photo aging protection(1)
- AOX Technology™ combines vitamins and antioxidants
(1) Farris PK, Topical vitamin C: a useful agent for treating photo aging and other dermatologic conditions. Dermal Surg. 2005;31(7 pt 2):814-818
- Aqua (Water), Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Pycnogenol®, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Glycereth-26, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol
After cleansing, place 1-2 drops in the palm of your hand and apply over face, neck, and under eyes. Avoid contact with eye. Apply make-up over as desired. Use eyedropper for application only. Store and travel with cap tightly secured. Always open slowly to release any excess pressure build-up.
Warnings For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and eyelids. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. A slight tingling may occur. If irritation develops, discontinue use.